Check that the kit contains the following parts:
Qty. 1 Corner Post (with cable access hole)
Qty. 32 1¼” x 3/8” Allen bolts
Qty. 8 Lamp assemblies
Step 1 - Lay Out Items:
- Lay out four Corner Posts 1, 2, 3 & 4
- two Side Rails 5 & 6 and
- two End Rails 7 & 8 using Figure 1 to guide placement.
Step 2 - Assemble Frame:
- Place Corner Post 1 at the right hand end with the cable access hole facing forwards.
- Attach short End Rail 7 to the side of Corner Post 1 using two bolts.
- Only tighten the bolts finger tight at this stage
- Attach Corner Post 4 to the other end of End Rail 7.
- Similarly assemble End Rail 8 to the other two Corner Posts 2 & 3.
- Stand the first end assembly up and attach two Side Rails 5 & 6.
- Attach the other end assembly to the Side Rails.
- Fit and secure four Lamp Support Rails 9, 10, 11 & 12, using Figure 1 to guide placement, to the tops of the Corner Posts, making sure that the Lamp mounting holes face outwards, then fit all the bolts, except the two lower bolts in the top of the Corner Post 1.
- Although the Lamp support rails look similar, the pre-installed sections of the wiring harness are different and will not match up if the correct Rails are not installed in the correct location.
- Take great care that no wiring is trapped or pinched by the frame parts or the bolts.
Step 3 - Wiring
- Fit the two lower bolts in the top of Corner Post 1 by passing the each bolt through a ring lug first then tighten all bolts.
- All wiring harness connectors are polarised and can only be plugged in one way. Do not force connectors together. All connectors have a latch to prevent accidental disconnection.
- Plug the corner connectors together:
- Post 1( J11 to P11. P12 to J12)
- Post 2 (J10 to P10)
- Post 3 (J9 to P9)
- until the latch clicks then feed the assembled connector into the Post
Step 4 - Attach Lamps
- Fit each lamp by plugging the lamp socket into its corresponding plug until the latch clicks, feed the assembled connector back into the rail and mount the lamp using three self tapping screws supplied for each lamp.
Step 5 - Plug Holes
- Fit Blanking Plugs to each bolt access hole.
Step 6 - Connect Console Cable
- Connect the console cable Plug P13 to socket J13 by lining up the keyway in the plug with the keyway in the socket and secure by rotating the locking ring on the plug until it clicks into place.
This completes assembly of the Spectrochromotherapy bed.
Refer to the Spectrochromotherapy Console Operating manual.
Step 7 - Testing
- Connect the Console to the Mains supply, switch the Console on and test that all lamps and Console indicators are working by switching each lamp switch up.
- Switch all lamp switches down, set the Timer to 1 minute and check that the timer turns all lamps and Console indicators on and then off 1 minute later.
After these tests are successfully completed, the Spectrochromotherapy Bed is ready for use.
The Manufacturers of this equipment reserve the right to change the specifications and design subject to modifications, without notice, due to improvements.